Finally, a creative outlet for myself, just in time for my first quarter-century on earth. Fashion, friends, the life of the single girl and hilarity to follow.
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
ha ha
I was tired of paying for food/drinks I didn't really want at the coffee shop to use their internet so I out-smarted the system and now am just using the internet from my car in their parking lot. I am so ghetto. Also, I made my first new friend today. I am still waiting on all my clothes, furniture, dishes etc from my moving company, so I am still on the cot in an empty house. I called the movers and they "might" load my stuff up from their hub in Atlanta "next week sometime", so in the meantime I am learning to live minimally. I am going to have to give in and buy some scrubs though it looks like...all mine are packed. Scrubs are expensive!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment