Well, I made the executive decision to drive home this afternoon...I decided that with no internet, no tv, no furniture, no dishes, and nothing to do, (plus dirty clothes) it was going to be a long weekend. The drive went quickly, the weather was gorgeous, and I am very excited that coming home for the weekend is even a feasible option.
Banana and her husband returned from their honeymoon in St. Martin. I saw the pics and they were pretty cute. Of course there were way more pictures of Z in a swimsuit than I ever wanted to see, but they were still cute nonetheless. Her clothes were fantastic as well. They are back at their house tonight, I miss Banana and Newt!
This weekend I think I will sleep in and watch tv and read and hang out with the parentals. I am looking forward to sleeping in a full-sized bed and having multiple layers of blankets and not waking up with a head full of feathers from the down sleeping bag.
No comments:
Post a Comment