Sunday, September 11, 2011

It doesn't work...and the bear came back

     The wedding cake under the bed does not work.  I tried it two nights in a row in the hope that it not working the first night was a fluke.  The first night the only dream I remember is Jessica Simpson telling me the story of how she and Nick Lachey started dating.  Last night the only dream I remember was the awkward high school dream where you are in gym class and it is swimming day and you get the pool and take off your towel to get in and realize you do not have a bikini top on; neither very promising as to a future husband... 

     Last night mom and dad and I were watching Poirot and heard a noise outside.  It was the black bear that had been celebrating Banana's wedding with us.  That thing was BIG, much bigger than I thought, and it climbed a pine tree trunk like nobody's business.  Dad said it probably weighed between 300 and 400 lbs.  Of course we went outside to look at it, dad used a high-powered flashlight to see where the bear was (about 20 feet up the tree) and then took a picture, it turned out kind of cool, take a look:


No comments:

Post a Comment