Tonight half-way through my shift at work a co-worker pointed out to me that I had on 2 different earrings. i was completely unaware. This is just another reason I need a butler or someone to lay out clothes and accessories for me, apparently I am having trouble doing it myself.
There is a new guy I am hanging out with and he is a sweetheart (and a policeman...apparently nice cops do exist ;), and so hilariously gullible that I have to remind myself not to say ridiculous things with a completely serious face like I always do. For example, the other day we were talking about shaving (??), electric razors, etc. and I told him completely deadpan of course, that I preferred a triple-blade razor to shave my chest with. He kind of laughed and the conversation moved on, but 5 minutes later he stopped and said "You don't really shave your chest...do you?".
Awesome. The fun to be had with this one will be endless.
No comments:
Post a Comment