Finally, a creative outlet for myself, just in time for my first quarter-century on earth. Fashion, friends, the life of the single girl and hilarity to follow.
Saturday, January 14, 2012
Death is a funny thing
Death is an odd creature. I was begging for him to come visit one of my patients all night but he took his good sweet time and was still MIA when I left. By saying I waited "all night" I mean an hour and a half, when you are waiting for him every minute seems like an eternity. Where was he? He seems to come so often in my line of work at the most inconvenient times for the most undeserving people, it would be nice if he would show up when we need him every once in awhile. Especially for the terminally ill, six-thousand year old people who are brain dead and appear to breathe once every 10 minutes or so. I have never been so relieved to give my report to another nurse and leave that room where the heart-rate monitor seemed to have me hypnotized. Death, where were you buddy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment