Finally, a creative outlet for myself, just in time for my first quarter-century on earth. Fashion, friends, the life of the single girl and hilarity to follow.
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
On the move...soon!
I bought my tickets today for a friend's bachelorette party in Las Vegas in April. Tickets are a lot cheaper to Vegas from Montana than from where I was! I am so excited to be going somewhere, I don't even mind that I have to fly home via Seattle ; ) We are staying at the new hotel called The Cosmopolitan, it looks amazing http://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com. Once I get some money saved up and figure out how to do all the time-off requests at work I cannot wait to start traveling again. I want to make it back to NYC before too long and Alaska again, not to mention all the places I haven't been! There are so many places...traveling is wonderful for so many reasons, you learn about other people and cultures, get to try new foods, you learn about yourself, and when you come home you appreciate your own stuff and your own bed that much more. I can't wait to be on the move again : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment