Yesterday I went to Cabela's. For the first time. Ever. If the world ever decides to end or there is a zombie take-over, that is the first place I will head to stock up on supplies. Not only do they have food, clothing, weapons, ammo and shelter, but there are also very life-like animals mounted around the store, every 10 feet or so, including skunks and porcupines (I was glad to see them incorporate the non-trophy creatures in there as well). There is a restaurant in there, AND a fish tank. A friend asked if I wanted to go with him, and being bored I said yes. He needed to pick out a new scope for his new gun. I was a huge help seeing as how I have an extensive background in munitions. Ha. While he was stocking up on ammo, exploding targets, etc. etc. I did find the cutest little pink North Face baby booties. Then I spent the rest of the time looking through magazines of beautiful log showcase homes, and found what I would like to have when I am a real home-owning adult, something like what is pictured below, preferably ski-in and ski-out access. Overall not a bad afternoon.

No comments:
Post a Comment