Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bayou

Last night during my lunch break I found myself sitting alone in the break room watching Swamp People.  For those of you who have not seen this show, you are missing out.  I had no idea such a different way of life, language, recreational activities and diet in humans existed in the continental US.  Every time I watch that show I find myself repeating what the people say, the accent they have is so outrageous I have to hear myself speak it. I am glad that the History channel decided to provide subtitles.  I could watch that show all night long. 

Also regarding last night at work...it was weird.  Odd complaints and lots of sick people.  I had another patient with a heart attack, that is three heart attacks in two shifts for me, must be some kind of record.  Well I am out.  Goodnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment