Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Busy

Last night was busy, had 2 heart attacks and an SVT...all my patients of course ; )  I am back tonight and we are short-staffed, I have a feeling it is going to be a good night though, I don't know why.  I am getting ready to go crash on the couch, a maintenance worker is coming at 10am to fix my broken locks (one I might have broken trying to pick it when I locked myself in the garage, but the other broke on its own).  I need to be downstairs so I hear the doorbell.  Last time they stopped by I slept through them knocking and ringing the doorbell.  My apartment is all cozy and warm and the snow is coming down outside.  I am so fortunate to have a place to live like I do, especially when I see the amount of transient, homeless people this community has.  Sweet dreams! 

No comments:

Post a Comment