Finally, a creative outlet for myself, just in time for my first quarter-century on earth. Fashion, friends, the life of the single girl and hilarity to follow.
Sunday, February 19, 2012
I need a personal chef
I am doing my inner-domestic goddess no bueno...my fridge and cupboards are pathetic. The thought of going to the grocery store and spending all that money makes me cringe, so I just keep putting it off. My fridge has some pickles, some condiments and some whitening strips from my dentist in it, my cupboard has approximately 5 boxes of different kinds of tea and some rice and pasta, but nothing sounds good and it has to be easily packable for work. I think when this crazy week is over I am going to make some spaghetti, and my brother-in-law told me about this teriyaki broiled salmon I want to try, even though I do not like salmon that much, I like anything teriyaki. Tonight before work I will stop by the store and pick up a loaf of bread, it looks like pb&j for the next few nights. My inner domestic goddess is sighing right now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment