Finally, a creative outlet for myself, just in time for my first quarter-century on earth. Fashion, friends, the life of the single girl and hilarity to follow.
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Necessary Steps
So, occasionally, since we both work nights and are nocturnal, if my significant is working and I am not, and he happens to be in my neighborhood he will swing by to say hi, usually between 1 and 4am. Tonight I got off of work at midnight and came home and showered and was Pinterest-ing (see how I made that into a verb?) when he stopped by to say hi. I ran downstairs to answer the door quickly and it didn't even occur to me what I did in the 30 seconds between hearing the doorbell and answering the door. Let me break it down: I put on my cute sweat pants, took my hair down and ran my fingers through it, took my glasses off, and took out my retainer. I wasn't even aware I did that stuff until I just came back up to my room and found my retainer on the steps. If that isn't subconscious self-improvement, I don't know what is. Oh new relationships...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment