This is day eight of the cleanse, the end is in sight but already I am over it. Today I had an Izze pop and some goat cheese. Thursday lower GI issues started and then on Friday I was throwing up, who knows if it was a bug, the cleanse, or what but my poor GI tract! Remind me never to "cleanse" again. I am not going to ruin my 8 days of work and go out for wings and beer or anything these next few days, but I might just have a sandwich with mustard on it, and semi-normal bread instead of this brown whole-wheat bread that is like eating everything on corrugated cardboard.
Last night I slept from 9pm-7am. Of course being on a beautiful non-nocturnal schedule like that means I have to be at work tonight, I got back to sleep around 1pm and right now would kill for an iced carmel macchiato as a little pick-me-up.
I can't wait to see The Hunger Games! The boyfriend better remember that he said he would go with me because I have turned down three invitations to the movie to wait for him. This week we are pretty much working opposite schedules so it would be a week from Wednesday or so until we could go....
That is all. Wish me luck tonight, I am not in the mood to go back : (
No comments:
Post a Comment