Finally, a creative outlet for myself, just in time for my first quarter-century on earth. Fashion, friends, the life of the single girl and hilarity to follow.
Monday, March 26, 2012
Can't wait for a vacation
I am so happy to be at my place in my own bed, and not have to go back to work tonight. Last night was rough, I don't know if I didn't go into work with my head in it or what but mean patient after mean patient after needy patient got to me and I was about in tears at 4:30am. You can never let the patients get to you and I usually don't so I don't know what it was last night but I was on the verge of tears there for a few miserable hours. The nicest patient I had all night was the drug addict who swallowed a bag of 16 Xanax (tranquilizers - good for anxiety) because the police stopped him and he wasn't supposed to have any controlled substances on him. I don't know how many times I have to tell myself that patients are hurting, embarrassed, scared, mad and demented, but still mean patient after mean patient gets to you. So over it. I cannot wait for Las Vegas in a month or so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment