I work tonight and tomorrow night and then am on call Thursday night. Right now it seems like I work the rest of my life, but I know (hope) it will go by quickly once I get in the swing of things. Unable to really sleep today, hopefully I sleep better tomorrow after being up all night.
Tonight is the last day (remember I am nocturnal) of my cleanse! I am beyond excited and am going to celebrate with wings on Thursday and look forward to chocolate chip cookies, french fries, sandwiches with more than just meat and bread, and the occasional macchiato before work again.
Here is to tonight being better than Sunday night : )
After I wrote that I thought of the definition of insanity....doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Either I am an optimist or and idiot going to work and doing the same thing and hoping it will be different....
No comments:
Post a Comment