Finally, a creative outlet for myself, just in time for my first quarter-century on earth. Fashion, friends, the life of the single girl and hilarity to follow.
Saturday, September 28, 2013
Hot with Cold
I have been sitting here for 5 minutes and cannot think of anything to write. Work was work. The Fall weather is gorgeous and chilly in the mornings. I am so relieved to have 2 nights off before going back to work. I think next week I am going to make mass batches of marinara sauce and Sante Fe Soup and then freeze them so I have a warm, delicious meal in the freezer for the upcoming cold nights ahead, at work and at home. I don't know why hot food is so amazing when it is freezing out but it sure beats a sandwich on a snowy night...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment