I started working out before work instead of after work. My boyfriend convinced me I would have more energy during the night if I did, and I have been so tired after work I have been skipping workouts. I am going to give it a try, I am all about going straight to bed after work, guilt-free especially. I got up at 3:45pm yesterday to go work out, I worked out, then got ready for work and by 6:30pm as I was driving to work, this was the conversation we had:
Me: "You made me think I was going to feel like the guy in Limitless at work after working out, I am already tired...and sore"
Boyfriend: "Just wait"
Me: "How long? I might wreck while I am en route tonight"
Boyfriend: "Give it a few weeks"
Me: "Whaaaaaaat?!"
So that is a work in progress...
I bought a heating blanket at Costco the other day. It is now one of my most prized possessions. After coming home from work I used to bundle up in layers and socks, then heat my bed buddy (rice pack) up in the microwave and proceed to attempt to use its 3inx15in dimensions to touch as much of my body as possible to get the maximum amount of heat from it. In about 45min I would get up again and reheat it, and then fall asleep over the next 20 min, gradually achieving enough warmth to stop shivering. Now I can turn on my heating blanket when I get home and it is like pre-heating my bed! If there were a fire, my heating blanket would be in the top 5 things I would save.
No comments:
Post a Comment