New Year's was a quiet night in the ER, it probably helped that we were on ICU/trauma divert because we were already holding inpatients in the ER so we didn't get any of the drunken car crashes thank goodness. Last night it rained and rained and then it finally turned to snow. The drive from work this morning was quiet and gorgeous even though it was icy. There was so much untouched snow I was wishing for my siblings and mom and dad and the old Land Cruiser so we could get pulled behind it on sleds like we used to do (not in town obviously). I was the first one to turn onto the street where my apartment complex is this morning and besides a giant jack rabbit I saw bouncing around, the first one to walk through the snow. Here is a picture. Snow is so pretty....and it muffles outside noise for better daytime sleep ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment