Finally, a creative outlet for myself, just in time for my first quarter-century on earth. Fashion, friends, the life of the single girl and hilarity to follow.
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Beautiful morning
I got up early this morning to take some pictures, I knew it was going to be foggy and it turned into a beautiful sunrise. See for yourself.
Dude, you were allll over Beaufort yesterday morning....really hope you worked Wednesday night lol...they are gorgeous pictures though to say the least!
Wow! These are beautiful, Lauren. i love where you live!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteWe love your blog! some of your stories had me laughing pretty hard last night... we're looking forward to more!
Wow... I would have gotten up early for that too! Nice work Tourist! :)
ReplyDeleteDude, you were allll over Beaufort yesterday morning....really hope you worked Wednesday night lol...they are gorgeous pictures though to say the least!
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented! Makes me miss Beaufort.
ReplyDelete