Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Update on the Battle Front

     I have declared war against the bug.  Thera-flu, Kleenex, Gatorade/water, Vick's VapoRub, chapstick and ibuprofen have joined forces with me and soon we are expecting the key in the victory to end all battles: Azithromycin aka The Z-pack.  My floor looks like a forest of crumpled up tissue has sprouted up because when I am finished blowing my nose I throw the tissue overboard.  My bed is my ship, and I haven't been out of it more than 30 minutes since early Sunday morning (I did shower).  I am part-way through Harry Potter #4 for the umpteenth time on audio and have my laptop handy to keep my inbox clear of all the start-of-the-new-month bills.  For the record, if my nose does fall off like I think it is going to mid-blow here soon, I would like a replacement that looks just like my Grandma June's.  On the bright side of things, I have had time to look up stuff I normally wouldn't...like gigs in Venice...and I have fallen deeply in love with Carolina Herrerra's new Spring line.  I have also watched the entire 15th cycle of America's Next Top Model  (yay Ann!) and am at the point where I am going to need an intervention from the show Intervention.  I am officially ready to feel better, and yes that includes breathing out of my nose again.  I was ready two days ago and patience is not a strong virtue of mine.  Here's hoping that tomorrow I feel like a new person.

FYI, in case you were wondering just how fabulous Carolina Herrera's Spring '11 line is, take a peek here:
http://carolinaherrera.com/content.php?l=en

I already chose this one for the Academy Awards...her Tabea gown...(sigh), from her Resort '11 collection
love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love

No comments:

Post a Comment