Saturday, March 12, 2011

Still too excited to sleep

It's 3:03am.  I hate being nocturnal sometimes.  The urge for me to poke Banana sleeping next to me and wake her up so we could talk wedding stuff and watch movies and do nails was getting so strong, I had to get up and leave the room.

Yesterday everything with her flights went swimmingly...she might have even arrived a little early!  I am so thankful.  It's not a good way to start out a vacation, late, grumpy, hungry and tired.  After I picked her up we drove through Savannah, jamming out to Free Energy  (I love them...listen to Bang Pop here), looking at the beautiful old houses.  She was leaning out the window like an excited puppy yelling things like:  "Painted brick!", "Antebellum columns!", "Ivy-covered walls!", "Fire-places in every room!".  She gets excited about architecture and design, in case you couldn't tell.  "I bought some magazines at the airport." She told me nonchalantly as we were driving along. "Oh good!" I said, thinking I would catch up on my celebrity babies and who wore what.  "Which ones?" I asked. "I bought Veranda and Southern Homes!" she exclaimed. "Oh...cool?" Ha ha ha. Then we went out to dinner, (she drank all of my sweet tea, of course, and ordered water for herself) and then came home and after briefly looking a pictures on facebook of friend's weddings and babies, we were out.  It was approximately 7pm.

I can't wait for her to wake up.

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could be a mouse in your pocket this week; my belly would hurt from laughing at you two. oawm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wish I had a sister by me right now too! I am so glad Miss Anna is there with you. Harry Potter World better WATCH OUT!!

    ReplyDelete