Finally, a creative outlet for myself, just in time for my first quarter-century on earth. Fashion, friends, the life of the single girl and hilarity to follow.
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Just another night of chaos
Holy crow. Last night was long. Somehow between the amoxicillan, vomit and blood, twelve hours passed. Sometimes it is hard to remember there is a world where things are happening besides the world of the ER. Kind of like when you are in school, and you can't imagine people doing anything else, any where else. My stomach is upset from too much chocolate cake between the hours of 3am-6am. I don't even like chocolate cake but I thought it was hilarious to smear on my teeth and then smile at my co-workers with. I like to warn people of the dangers of meth-mouth with realistic looking side-effects. Last night I also met the scariest drill sergeant ever, complete with approximate 7 foot frame, tribal tattoos and perma-frown. He scared me half to death and made me want to talk in third person and salute him when I gave him report on his recruit. Something along the lines of "This RN thinks you should be nicer to your poor little recruit...and this RN just pooped her pants!". I wonder if he gets that reaction everywhere he goes. Probably.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment