I am debating on whether or not I should watch this cycle of The Bachelorette. I only want to watch it if someone else watches too, so we can compare notes and laugh. The rest of America doesn't count, it has to be someone I know personally. I went to the ABC website and looked at all the bios...apparently every one of them wants to visit Hawaii. On a good note the tattoo count on all of them is generally low. I always like to pick out a favorite for myself. This time I am going to go with the dentist from Steamboat, CO, even if he has veneers. There was another cute one, but in his bio he quoted Arnold the whole time. Not hot. I really shouldn't be judging these guys on their head shots and tattoo counts, but...there are worse things to be guilty of.
Now that I am quarter century old, and am mature enough to have purpose in my life, I decided it is not lame if I think a good night consists of staying in and watching the original Star Wars trilogy. Before, when I was 24, I would have seen that as a lack of social life, but now, since I choose to do it with my purpose-driven life, it only makes it that much cooler. Before nerdy stuff was just nerdy, now since it is a conscious decision, it is quirky. BIG difference.
Ok, here is the cute dentist. And if he turns out to be a huge jerk, remember, this is based solely on superficiality.
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/bio/blake/773068

Hey you! i haven't decided yet if i'll be watching...last night's episode recorded but hasn't been watched yet. Is it worth trying?!
ReplyDelete