Is it weird that at work when I have to hold/carry young children I have started putting gloves on and holding them out at arm's length?
There is no book in the Bible titled "Igor" is there? He isn't in there between the disciples or was recently added on? I swear I saw a plate with a bible verse on it and I could have sworn underneath it said "Igor 4:18" or something...probably another YODA 101.
The cheesecake was a hit, I almost didn't take it because the graham cracker crust was a little "extra done" if you know what I mean, but no one seemed to care and I was told it was "slap yo mama" good. There were only a couple pieces remaining at 1am and I got it out around midnight, so that is pretty good.
I have been following the Ben Travoto Blog online obsessively, bentravatoblog.com it is a place for up and coming fashion photographers to post their work. Seeing as how I love fashion AND photography it is right up my alley. I don't understand why anyone thinks models that look sick or like they are on drugs or really really mad are super "edgy" and "high fashion". I like the people that look happy and healthy and beautiful with the clothes that make you sigh and swoon. Right now my favorite is Sea Child by Kait Robinson. Love love love, especially the sea child one. After seeing the photos from Sea Child by Kait Robinson... I want to roll around in the sand and surf with a sea shell crown!!! Chalk it up to my love of The Little Mermaid. The photos are absolutely gorgeous and the clothes really are nothing spectacular, but I want to wear everything and go to the sea. Now.
Speaking of sighing and swooning, please check out these dresses I found. I kind of love them. Maybe I should become a model in Japan, that is where these dresses are big, I looked into them...thank goodness for Google translate. (Even though it wasn't 100% I could still figure out what they meant, ie "Eyes will be glued all over you on this dress") I don't know what anyone would do back home if I showed up in one of these, but they are fun!!! If I had a million dollars I would put on an Alice in Wonderland themed party and all the girls would wear these dresses. I should have been an event planner.
love love love love love love love love love love love love love
No comments:
Post a Comment