Thursday, June 16, 2011

How is work? Crazy. So things are back to normal? Yep.

That is how the conversation with my dad went last night during our daily chat.  Today or tomorrow or yesterday there is a full moon, and I don't care what research and science say, I swear there is an influx of psych patients when that happens.  You know when a sheriff comes in the back doors with a Buzz Lightyear doll in one hand and a full-grown man barking like a dog in handcuffs in the other, and it is only 9pm, that it is going to be an interesting night. 

PS - I got my wish, it poured rain last night!  The lightning and thunder were something to behold, and this morning picking the soaked Spanish moss off my car I felt like I was pulling off seaweed after my car had been submerged in the ocean.

1 comment:

  1. Miss Cornhole WyomingJune 16, 2011 at 5:17 PM

    There were three codes during the time of the full moon here....it is no joke lol.

    ReplyDelete