Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Slowly, slowly

Things are slowly, slowly falling into a more natural rhythm for me at work.  Have you ever seen Sliding Doors the movie?  It's about a woman and follows her life in two stories, one if she made a train she was trying to catch and one if she missed that train.  If I hadn't decided to move back West and was still on the East coast I probably would have quit nursing and taken up pole dancing and who knows?  I could have started this post in that life the exact same way, with the exact same sentence.  It applies to nursing AND stripping apparently. Ha ha ha!  Anyway, things are slowly coming together, more than last week anyways, but they went and switched up the IV catheters on me again so I (and everyone else thank goodness) are making huge messes when starting IV's with these new little (much safer) devices.

Already I am seeing some pretty unusual medical conditions, some that I have definitely not seen before, including microcephaly and arthrogryposis.  Google those if you are bored.  If I could only remember every one's name and their position, and where everything is kept I would feel better.  Maybe I will make flashcards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment