Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Webcams are unflattering

Tomorrow is my first day back in the ER...looking forward to what the day brings.  Today I went to get a manicure and who knew but the little Vietnamese lady who did my nails last put on some heavy-duty military-grade nail polish...I am not even exaggerating, the little man this time had to use a Dremel to get it off...scared me half to death. 

Today was a big day at the Bachelorette Pad, aka my condo (I came up with the name myself and am pretty proud).  I put a shower rod up in the guest bathroom AND got a new bedside lamp (the other one I had used liberal amounts of Scotch tape on the cord and it smoked occasionally).  Pretty fancy.  Still no furniture and no ETA....

The pet store is having a sale on birds here.

No comments:

Post a Comment