Finally, a creative outlet for myself, just in time for my first quarter-century on earth. Fashion, friends, the life of the single girl and hilarity to follow.
Friday, October 14, 2011
Tangled
I watched Tangled last night, the Disney movie. For some reason during the scene when Rapunzel is in the boat watching all the lanterns floating by I started crying. Needless to say I thoroughly enjoyed it. Today I went to the mall to look for parts to my proposed Halloween costume. There were a few guys at a hair kiosk selling some kind of hair styling tool, and I am such a pushover, when they started talking to my about my hair before I knew it I was sitting down in their chair and they were both madly curling and brushing my hair. It actually was looking cute, so I made small talk and asked them questions until they had curled all my hair. Ha. Now I didn't have to do anything to it before work. Also, I just discovered that the mall here has a Sephora, and I am kind of pumped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment