Sunday, January 1, 2012

I fell off the boat, but I'm back!

I fell off the blog-boat last Fall, I blame it on the wedding (Banana's), the move, and the new job.  I am now back, and intent on writing daily again.  

The beginning of 2011 was a rough night in the ER, I got the call from home that my grandma had died then literally had to run out and perform open cardiac massage (as opposed to closed cardiac massage???).  This year at the turn of the clock I was checking a temperature...rectally.  So maybe I would have rather been out in some fabulous heels and a sparkly outfit but I got to go home for Christmas this year so I am still considering myself lucky. 

Here are my most important updates RIGHT NOW, and by you all I mean mom:

A) I still want a hedgehog.

B) I ate some green bean casserole tonight not knowing there was cheese in it and now my stomach hurts. 

That is all.  It is 3:20am and I just finished working 12-hours in the ER changing entirely too many diapers on adults and discharging angry people because they did not receive adequate amounts of narcotic pain medicine during their visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment